Need tips on choosing a colour? The darker your skin type, the brighter and lighter your nail polish can be. Are you a rather light type? Then darker brown tones harmonise better with your skin. It's best to choose a strong nail polish in dark brown.
Small amount, big effect: gitti nail colours are economical and achieve colour-intensive results even in small amounts.
For a wow effect with brown nail polish, follow these steps:
- Apply a thin layer of basic coat to your fingernails.
- Then apply the brown nail polish. Even if you smear the brush well, the amount is enough for the whole hand.
- The first coat does not cover completely. Let your nails dry and prepare them for the second coat.
- When they are dry, apply a second coat of nail colour.
- Finally, apply a thin layer of top coat.
Nail polish in brown is warm, muted and timeless. Use brown to create your trendy coffee nails look. gitti stands for Conscious Beauty. That means a more conscious approach to beauty.
Whether you opt for a more muted nail polish in brown, bright neon shades or light pastel colours - all products are vegan, animal-free and environmentally friendly.
Out of respect for our planet's resources, we have also designed our packaging to be sustainable. Sustainability is the pivotal point in the responsible production of gitti nail polish: the innovative products are of natural origin and exceedingly economical to use.
With gitti you can paint your nails without any worries. gitti nail polishes are based on water. The ingredients are of natural origin and therefore not harmful to health. You can even give your children a treat without worrying.
gitti creates is on a mission to educate, inspire, appreciate and be more conscious about beauty.
- gitti is Conscious Beauty
- Nail polish in brown on a natural base
- Innovative and natural ingredients
- Vegan and animal-free
- Responsible and environmentally friendly production
- Economical to use
- Nail polish in brown, beige or pastel colours